Saturday, July 11, 2009

How a "high" might be a "low"

Jim wrote:

You said:
"Why is it that so often when they go low, they think they are high? I wonder with neuropahy and their lack of sensation....do the sensations they have get mixed up?"

I'm only a Type 2 diabetic, but I've experienced many extreme lows and a few extreme highs. At either extreme, my thinking get so muddled that I don't know what's going on.


Thank you Jim for explaining that. It would explain why somone who is low might think they are high and vice versa.



thank you thank you thank you. you are now my haven. and yes, he was "just fine" today. when I asked him (he got up and went to work before I woke up) he wondered why I would ask. He goes through an episode like that and wakes up feeling terrific having had a wonderfully deep sleep. Its so unfair!

But now it is Friday, and I plan on sleeping as much this weekend as possible.

take care,
tom's wife


Well, I'm glad to here he is better. And I hope you get tons of rest this weekend!



I will be gone starting tomorrow until the second week of August. I will check in if/when possible. May each of you have a joyful, stressless summer!

DW

No comments: