Friday, October 05, 2007

On the road to recovery

Well, it's Friday and hubby is just now starting to get around on crutches. This has been a long, hard week. He has been in so much pain and then keeps getting sick form the pain meds. He finally made it down the stairs today, so I call that great progress.

Me...I've lost 10 pounds running up and down stairs all week long! LOL!

My sis and her hubby are coming tonight to spend 2 nights. I think it will be good. A diversion. Hubby is getting just a bit of cabin fever and quite bored with himself. My brother-in-law will be great entertainment and my sister and I are going shopping tomorrow. So good to have sisters who will help out!

I'm definitely gaining muscle in my calves and thighs! I also did 10 minutes on the stairstepper this morning (now why did I do that?) and 15 minutes on the stationary bike. Trying to increase my activitiy.

So looking forward to a great weekend!

DW

No comments: