Saturday, April 09, 2011

My other life...

Today I taught art all day long. Literally. 9:30 am - 8:00 pm.

It was great.

A complete total getaway.

Did not think about diabetes once.

Did not worry about a thing.

I'm exhausted tonight, but it's such a peaceful exhaustion.

My one day a week to completely escape!

Life is good.


No decision on his work...everything has been put on hold by upper management. And the weekend is giving him a break from the stress.

Thanks for the comments...welcome Angus!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I had a fun one too.

Sounds like someone higer up found out about the offer made to hubby and and is mad because he/she doesn't want him to leave. I bet someone in the company got in a lot of trouble...

I pray for many more happy days ahead.

Love, S

Anonymous said...

good for you
a day just for you
terrific!

Lilly said...

Good for you that you had a "day off" from diabetes! It always helps.

Lynn Barry said...

GOOD FOR YOU! And I DO MEAN...GOOD FOR YOU! HUGS

Griffin Brooks said...

Thank you for being such a great leader. The other team members and I are really inspired by your actions.