Friday, November 02, 2007

I can't reason with him

It's nearly 10 pm and I've not left for the airport to pick him up from this trip. He said his foot is just killing him and he sounds like he's in such an awful mood. Maybe I just won't go pick him up! LOL!

He said that he is flying out next Tuesday, home Thurs, then again on Sunday thru Saturday the next week.

I KNOW he is not well enough to this kind of rapid travel, to be on that foot that much.

But I swore to myself that I am going to support him and not bitch about it. So I AM going to vent here.

STUPID MAN!!! Have they written the "Idiot's guide to stupid men" yet? I NEED it! LOLOL!!!

OK...I still have my sense of humor about me tonight, but I truly think he is just being incredibly stupid. Maybe it's that he travels to please his employer....and I'm the one who has to listen to all the complaints? Maybe I should just write them all down and shove them in the complaint box at his work! :o)

Maybe I will just put earplugs in!

On the other hand...if he can do all this travel for work....maybe it's time we take that backpacking vacation across Europe!

OK...I need to quit...I'm laughing way too hard!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooooo get you!
I too, have a diabetic husband who smiles to the "whole world" yet I get to hear, see, and witness all the realities of the ravages of this disease and what it does to his body. Nobody, but "me" gets to see him eat an entire berry pie at one sitting, consume over 4000 calories a day, or smoke cigarettes. He has convinced himself because he has an insulin pump and can just give himself enough insulin to cover the carbs he is "invincible." He has charcot foot, has had a 4- way bypass and continues to cough like a emphysema patient. I am at my wits end. I know your pain.

Diabeteswife said...

Why, oh why, are they like this? I'm starting to think there are more out there than the rest of us know about. When I first started this blog, I received some pretty strong anonymous comments from diabetics who proclaimed that my husband was the only one in the world who was noncompliant and acting this way. I've received more than a sufficient number of comments like yours that proves those other diabetics to be wrong. I wish we knew how widespread this problem is. But of course, the medical field couldn't possibly know about this because they have learned how to fool them as well.

Oh sigh!