Saturday, April 28, 2007

Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!

Second issue this morning. I spent yesterday out with a dear friend. We were driving in the car and like a lightening bolt...it hit me that hubby was supposed to go in for his physical on Thursday (the day before). He either lied to me (he really did not have his annual physical scheduled for Thursday) or he spaced it out and did not go. We were both home all day long on Thursday.

This was supposed to be the visit where he gets his new A1c....and they give him a new kidney function level. I really do not think he "forgot"....I think it was never scheduled.

I think the guy is totally incapable of telling me the truth when it comes to his diabetes. But why lie? Why?

And of course....today is NOT going to be the day I ask him anything! LOL!

Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE this disease?????

No comments: