Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The great experiment

I have been here at my sister's since Sunday.  My body is loving it.  No pain, no stiffness.

I moved heavy furniture today helping her.  I lifted, carried, restacked heavy books.  I worked hard for 3 hours. I could not have done this a week ago.

I am going home Friday.

If I get sick again, then I am going to turn around and come back here and if it goes away.....then I will know that is is the stress he is causing me.

My brother-in-law and I talked about that tonight.  He started pointing out to me all the stressful things my husband says and does.  Things I hadn't paid an ounce of attention to.

Others are seeing what I'm blind to. It helps to know.

This is my "great experiment"  We won't know the results for a few weeks....but I have to say, it is wonderful to be able to move again.

DW

1 comment:

Lilly said...

So glad you are feeling better. I think we wives are all a little bit blind to the stress our hubbies dish out on a daily basis. I wonder . . . how many of us have stress-induced illness of some kind? Enjoy the rest of your week!