Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another calm before another storm.

That's how it goes and I have learned to go with the flow. He actually did the grocery shopping today. I think that's the second time in our marriage. I had a genealogy meeting today and told him I couldn't get them.

Going to be a busy fun week. My sis is coming back and we want to play with dichroic glass in the kiln, do some shopping and she wants me to help her with her eBay. I continue to sell and downsize and am feeling so good about that. I still haven't found the strength to do hardworking this summer. Maybe next week.

For now, all is well. Mostly. Still have the fruity smell. He is still running too high.

Dw

1 comment:

SUGAR AIN'T SWEET said...

My DH is wonderful about going grocery shopping. I have had various surgeries over the last few years (and looks like another one looming on the horizon) and he has been wonderful about taking care of things when I cannot.

Trouble is, things appear in his grocery cart that are not on his diet.

I can't start screaming like the Wicked Witch of the West, ''YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT!!!" I don't want to make his diabetes an issue between us.

How do other people handle this??