Sunday, August 08, 2010

Did it work?

Yes and no! The pain on one side of his back/hip is better. The pain on the other side is much worse. After 3 weeks - it just doesn't seem to have helped him that much. I had a mini weekend getaway with another artist pal and came home to an utter bear of a guy. Ugh! I mean every little word is a pain to him. He's completely and totally intolerable. I'm just positive he ate whatever he wanted while I was gone and now it's back to veggi burgers, no potato chips, no chocolate....and he's just plain mad at me!

He said my brother was here and they went out to eat and a local sports bar where they serve nothing but deep fried comfort food! Just what both guys needed. ha ha!

But you know what, there is absolutely nothing I can do to help him. He is in miserable pain because he STILL refuses to take care of himself.

He had the TV on this evening so loud it was shaking the house. I asked him to turn it down just a notch. You can't begin to imagine how angry he got with me. He finally put on his headsets. Now, I assume this means he is going deaf and will just yell at me even more because he can't hear what I'm saying.

I did have a wonderful weekend away and am so appreciative of my friends who keep me sane!

DW

1 comment:

Lynn Barry said...

Thank God for your friends who are keeping you sane...HUGS