Monday, July 07, 2008

A new day -

I have no idea what that was, but I woke up this morning and I'm perfectly OK. Wonder if it was an allergic reaction of some kind. I seriously thought I was going to have to go to ER yesterday morning because I just could not breathe. Last night I just hurt so bad in my chest, just like pneumonia. But today - I'd swear I never had anything wrong. Just amazing.

So, can you have an allergic reaction to a non-compliant spouse? LOLOLOL!!!!

OK - you gotta have some humor in this! :O)

And he is so much better today. Like last night never happened. We're back working on re-doing his office. More cables. I swear, can a computer geek have too many cables? NOT!!! But it is all starting to come together and it will be very nice. He finally has all his computer books and software in one place, the printers are all working finally (we had a problem with the network and 2 printers had been non-functioning for months. So progress! Yeah!

It's been a good day! Vacation is almost over, tomorrow he goes back to work.

DW

No comments: