Friday, January 18, 2008

Beyond Exhuasted (again)

I got 3 hours of sleep last night. Woke up to his flopping in the bed. He had taken his Cpap off again. I went downstairs to the family room and laid on the sofa. Tossed and turned...just could not go back to sleep. We got up at 5 am, were supposed to do a getaway weekend and take a train....which has been delayed for 5 hours. So I'm now back in bed, he's downstairs. I want to go to sleep so bad...but he has the TV so loud that it is vibrating the walls.

I've been praying all morning long for some sleep...I don't care what it takes.

I also asked him if he was taking the cpap with him this weekend and he is not.

I think the next time he wants to do a little getaway....I'll just tell him to go without me. I don't know how much longer I can go on 2-3 hours of sleep a night. I'm so exhausted right now I'm shaking.

No comments: