Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Endo appt

stupid NP.

Wants to return to an insulin schedule he tried 2 years ago that failed miserably.

Why?
Because he didn't try it with her.
He was so mad when we left that his bp was 145/95
He said he will never go see her again

I have to agree

She was completely demeaning towards him

Talked down to him as tho he was a child.

Asked him if he knew what a carb was!!!

That's the problem with an HMO...you get someone different every time.

She said no way he could have dka

I asked what the smells were. She looked at me like I was a complete idiot

No, she never gave me an answer, just changed the subject.

Today's visit set him back 2 years in my opinion.

Sigh.

Dw

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That sucks. It sounds just like when my dad goes to the doc. My dad just ignores him, and keeps up with what works for him. Sorry...... :(