Sunday, May 04, 2008

Home

I think the man missed me! LOL! But he is in pretty bad shape. His ribs have not healed. Every sneeze, cough, movement makes him wince. I can almost feel the pain. Poor guy.

On the drive home from the airport, I just decided to be gutsy. Told him all the changes I wanted to make. He didn't agree. But he did not disagree. I told him I'm going to go to every medical appointment he has...I don't care what it is. And that he should call his doctor tomorrow and get and OK to fly to visit his parents this week as I don't think he's well enough to go. Wasn't really a demanding conversation as I was joking quite a bit. But I do think he at least heard me. We'll see what happens. But I'm going to push him tomorrow to call his doctor.

He's just so happy to have me home I think he'll do anything I ask....for the next 2-3 days.

No comments: