Saturday, June 30, 2012

Been sick

I'm the one who's been sick the last 4 days. Woke up Tuesday with a stomach bug that completely wiped me out.  So weak I couldn't lift my ipad!  No interest in anything. Didn't eat.  Just slept.  Did my best to keep hydrated and this morning, I woke up and was just fine.  What a relief!

I do not like being ill.  Not even for a moment.  I don't think I've been sick for almost 4 years now.  I can't fathom how hubby can endure what he goes through with his lactose intolerance.

He was quite good all week and just let me sleep.  I think he probably slept most of the time as well!  LOL!!!  He is adjusting to our new routine quite well.  Seems to have is glucose levels back at a fairly level place.  I think he's enjoying the visitors stopping by every day.  And he is taking online animation classes which is great.  Perhaps retiring will prove to be a really good choice for him.  Or is this just the peaceful part of the roller coaster ride?  LOL!!!

Been a good week considering my illness.

DW

No comments: